MF Froth Pump Introduction:
MF Froth Pump is designed for slurry containing froth and pulp.
With their limitation of name, they could also be used for general
industrial slurry pumping.
This series of pump can effectively eliminate the foams and bubbles
out of the slurry during the operation. Even the feed-in material
is not enough, the pump can still work normally, which especially
applied in various of flotation process, it is an ideal pump
product for conveying foam type slurry.
MF Froth Pump Parameters:
Size:2 inch to 8 inch
Capacity:7.6m3/h to 575m3/h
Head:5m to 29m
Materials:High chrome alloy,Natural rubber,Neoprene,Polyurethane
MF Froth Pump Features:
1. MF froth pump is suitable for transporting slurry with froth,
especially for flotation processing.
2. MF froth pump can eliminate the froth in the running slurry and
work normally even if the feeding slurry is not enough.
3. The feeding suction in the tangent line can accelerate slurry
transporting and eliminate part of the froth.
4. The belt and pulley are easy to be altered in order to change
the speed according to the working condition.
5. Interchangeable wet parts are made of special alloy, rubber or
other wear-resistant materials according to slurry properties
MF Froth Pump Structural Drawing:
MF Froth Pump Performance Chart:
MF Froth Pump Performance Data Sheet:
MF Froth Pump Application:
▶Iron Ore Dressing Plant
▶Copper Concentration Plant
▶Gold Mine Concentration Plant
▶Molybdenum Concentration Plant
▶Potash Fertilizer Plant
▶Other Mineral Processing Plants